CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies). VIDA’s reusable masks follow all of CDC’s guidelines for protective cloth coverings with a 99% Filtration Filter, a built-in nosepiece for a snug protective fit and adjustable ear loops.
Here’s how to keep your reusable VIDA masks clean:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before you put on your Protective Mask. Try not to touch the mask while you are wearing it.
- While removing the mask, slip the adjustable ear loops from your ears. Do not grab the front of the mask to remove it from your face.
- Using the adjustable ear loops, place the mask directly in a paper bag to hold it until you’re ready to wash or wear it again.
- Masks should be washed after each use
- Remove filter before washing and toss your mask into your washing machine after each use
- Hand wash with regular laundry detergent or hand-wash detergent
- Hang to dry